What is it?
This is a complimentary one-year associate membership of the British Chamber Of Commerce in Indonesia (BritCham).
Who is eligible?
Any British SME that has engaged with BritCham through the Overseas Business Network (OBN) via British Business Services (BSS), trade missions, webinars, attendance at promotional events, visits and others.
What does the complimentary associate membership provide?
Everything that a paid-up standard member receives except voting rights - plus the following benefits;
- 'Welcome' service - at the BritCham office: on arrival in Jakarta - free Wi-Fi access, tea/coffee, mobile phone charging and an informal meeting with a member of BritCham’s Executive team;
- Access to hot desks, multimedia projector and whiteboard;
- 'Business Introduction' service - via the BritCham office: email introducing your company visit within BritCham membership;
- Access to reports, articles and notices prepared by members for members (through BritCham website);
- Discounted rates at BritCham branded expo’s;
- Designated membership manager (Phone/conversations by appointment). Assistance with routine, occasional translations;
- Assistance with hotel reservations at corporate rates;
- Access to Sector specific focus groups;
- UK-Indonesia Lapel Pin (when in country);
- Trip advice including: cultural tips, logistics, hotel arrangements, personal entertainment & leisure;
- Business environment & regulatory information;
- Business Networking service – two complimentary invitations to our monthly Business & Social Gathering;
- Invitation to all events and networking opportunities in the UK and Indonesia;
- Opportunity to contribute an article for UP.DATE magazine;
- Sector committee representation (if in country);
Exposure and Promotion
- 10% discount on standard advertising/promo rates (excludes events sponsorship);
- New products/service/personnel announcements (40words-2 per annum);
- Listing on and access to online members directory;
- Regular copies of UP.DATE magazine (electronic version);
- Receive a weekly Business Snapshot- news highlight of Indonesia;
- Receive new member announcements;
- Guide to British Business in Indonesia (Soft copy);
- Link to members homepage;
Join as a British Business Centre Associate
For only a one-time payable online administration charge of £50 GBP
*Note: in some cases terms & conditions apply. Specific services may have to be offered as an British Business Services.